‘Save-the-date’: the next annual meeting will be held 10–16 September 2018 in Hubei and Shanghai, China.
• Proposed topic: Theory, Technology, Methods: Museums’ Interpretation of Traditional Music
• Venue(s): Hubei Provincial Museum (Wuhan) and Shanghai Oriental Musical Instruments Museum (Shanghai)
• Period: 10-16 September 2018
• Length: 5 days, of which 3 days in Wuhan (10–13), 2 days in Shanghai (14–16)
• Expected cost to participants: about 120€ per day, including accommodation, meals, personal activities, city traffic and tickets from Wuhan to Shanghai
• VISA requirements: participants will need to apply for a tourist visa for which a letter of invitation will be provided by the organisers.
• Language: the conference will be held in English and Chinese, with simultaneous translation provided.
We will keep you informed as plans develop.
Many thanks to the local organisers and Welcome to China in 2018!
This page updated: 22.iii.17