Click here to consult the interactive programme (Session Planner) of ICOM Milano 2016.
Click here to access the PDF of the programme that participants will receive on-site.
The programme is not final and will be updated.
Instructions Session Planner
Contents can be displayed in a grid mode or in a list mode. Please select the option on the top right of the page: little squares for the grid mode, lines for the list mode. The programme can be filtered by date or by session type.
Day-to-Day overview instructions: Personalised Itinerary Builder
Your selections can be saved into a personalised itinerary for printing or downloading to your Outlook calendar*.
To add a session to your own personalised itinerary planner:
First time users: To register click on the "Sign In" button on the right side and register your email address. The system will send you an automatic password.
- Click on the "Sign In" button on the right side and login with your email address
and password. Close the itinerary window.
- Open the session that you would like to add to your itinerary by clicking on it.
- Click on the "Add to my favorites" icon, which is located beside the session/
presentation details on the right side, and the session/presentation will be
automatically inserted in your itinerary.
- To view your itinerary, click on the "my favorites" icon that is located on the top
right of the overview. A list of all selected sessions will appear. Overlaps will be
highlighted in red.
To insert the time of the session in your Outlook calendar*:
- Click on the "my favorites" icon that is located on the top right of the overview.
- Click on the word "Calendar" that is located on the top right of the overview.
- A pop-up window will appear, click on "open".
- A Microsoft Office Outlook window will appear, click on "allow" and the session
will appear automatically in your calendar.
To use the search engine:
- Click in the search field that is located on the right side.
- Enter the text or name that you are looking for in the search field.
*The calendar function also works with other software (e.g. Lotus, Mac, etc.).